The school session commences in April of every year and ends in march of the next year. The registrations cum admissions to various classes generally begin around the month of january every year. Following details can help you to understand the procedures better.
* Candidate seeking admission to LKG and UKG Should have attended the age of 4 years and 5 years respectively.
* For higher classes, the age should correspondingly match in relvant increments.
* Admission is on the basis of a written test that may be followed by interview.
* For admission to class 1 to 6th , the subjects for admission test are conducted in Math , English , Hindi , Science and G.K .
* At the time of admission the following certificates are to be submitted along with the admission form:-
1. Birth certificate (issued by competent authority)
2. Transfer certificate (where applicable)
3. Three passport size photographs.
* Deposit the fees within 7days of selection , failing which the seat will be alloted to the next waiting candidate.